Monday, February 25, 2008

Childhood Is Calling...Great Website for Kids and Parents!

Was watching a Cocoa Krispies commercial tonight and at the end the spot, a website called childhoodiscalling.com popped up.  So I did what any Pavlovian parent would do...I grabbed my laptop and went right to the website and I have to say...it's great!  It's got all kinds of online games, activities and recipes you can create with your kids featuring Snap, Crackle & Pop.  My son, who is a Cocoa Krispies fanatic, had a blast playing on the site, making music with spoons, winning a matching game and creating an outfit he was able to print out on our computer.  Who knew that cereal has the potential to become the new Webkinz?

No comments:

Join our Growing Role Mommy Community!
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

We Made the Cool Mom Picks Mother's Day Gift Guide...Rock On!!!

Cool Mom Picks Mother's Day Guide

The Case for Peeing in Peace...

Watch this Oprah Video and be Inspired...