Friday, February 22, 2008

The Cosbys, Valerie Bertinelli, The New Earth and Rick Springfield! All on Oprah!

Just kicking back today watching "Oprah" and remembering why I loved her show when I used to watch it way back when.  She gets the best guests - today it was Sean Combs and Phylicia Rashad who star in "A Raisin in the Sun."   Watching Rashad made me realize how much I used to love to watch her on "The Cosby Show" - she truly was the ultimate working mom way back when.  And then, Sean Combs talked about the importance of family over money.  Hey, P. Diddy, you're a really cool guy.
Next there was a preview for a show featuring Valerie Bertinelli - can't wait to see that one considering I joined Jenny Craig when I found out she lost 40 pounds on the weight loss plan (I've lost 15 so far).  Then, they mentioned Rick Springfield will be on and he'll be singing "Jessie's Girl" - I am so there.  
Next up, they just mentioned their Oprah book pick, A New Earth which is at the top of the best seller list.  All kinds of celebrities are raving about it.  I guess this is the 2008 version of The Secret so it's obviously going to sell a gazillion copies.  For more details on all the great stuff coming up on Oprah, click here.   

No comments:

Join our Growing Role Mommy Community!
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

We Made the Cool Mom Picks Mother's Day Gift Guide...Rock On!!!

Cool Mom Picks Mother's Day Guide

The Case for Peeing in Peace...

Watch this Oprah Video and be Inspired...