Saturday, February 16, 2008

Success, Leather Couches & Procrastination

I don't know why I procrastinate. I just do. If given the choice to head into my freezing cold office to write something scintallating, that spells right, has proper grammar and will make people laugh, I will most likely think of 15 other things I can be doing at that moment before planting my butt in a chair and hunkering down. Frankly, the older I get, the more I get sidetracked.
I'm supposed to be writing an essay about what it's like to be a successful female entrepreneur but I've been procrastinating on that assignment the moment I landed it. What does it mean to be successful? Hmm. Successful is as successful does. (thank you Forrest Gump). Do successful people work in basement offices with space heaters and get yelled out by their DH every time they forget to take the plug out of said space heater after a long day procrastinating? To keep reading, click here.

No comments:

Join our Growing Role Mommy Community!
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

We Made the Cool Mom Picks Mother's Day Gift Guide...Rock On!!!

Cool Mom Picks Mother's Day Guide

The Case for Peeing in Peace...

Watch this Oprah Video and be Inspired...